Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Vacation in Guthrie :-)

Brittney, Aunt Carmen and I had been planing on working on a quilt together sometime this year. Aunt Carmen came to Guthrie on Monday and stayed with us 3 days. A very nice lady in Guthrie let us use her building to work in. This was day #1.

Before we started to sew, my Aunt bought these things that if you get them wet they stick together. Brittney, Michael, and I remember playing with these when we were little.






"We are Robin Hood!" :-)




I went with Aunt Carmen to show her Guthrie. She loves Guthrie! I am hoping to get more pictures for the Farmers Market starting this Saturday.








                   These were taken by the lady's house. She lives nearby where the tornado hit.






1 comment:

Brittney Chatham said...

Love the Robin hood picture!!! You all are getting serious about your Robin Hood signs :)