Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day #2


Well, the second day we sewed  but it seems like I didn't get any pictures except for this one at night. We saw this right before Brittney and I went and spent the night at the hotel with our Aunt.



Squire, (our dog) was barking quite a bit so we went to see why he was being so annoying :-) Dad got the hoe out and started to pick the snake up. Well it charged at him so he started chopping it up. I got a picture of it afterwards but I won't put it on here. :-)

I don't know what kind it is but I found one picture that looks sorta like it: http://www.oksnakes.org/index.cfm?snakeID=24&venomous=0&patterned=0&striped=0&solid=0&all=1

4 comments:

Brooke said...

GROSS SNAKE!!!
Sounds like you guys are having fun in Guthrie!! :D

Brianna said...

No it's not, I spared you from the gross ones :-)

Brittney Chatham said...

Ugh, snakes are so creepy!!! You should post the gross picture ...

~Brittney said...

Brittney, when she says gross, she means GROSS!! They're way worse than the ones of my finger.