Monday, September 26, 2011

September 19, 2011

Ok I know y'all are like " Man when is she going to write on her blog?" The reason for neglecting this place, is because the internet has been down :-( (and a little bit busy :-))  But as you can tell we fixed it! Ok now for the long over due blog post :-) 

First stop, the Zoo



The best part is the Lorikeets


Aren't they sooo cute!?!


These things freaked me out when I was little :-)



Hello There!


 We ate at Boom-a-rangs
                                         The next stop...Science museum

Feeling the effects of static

Magnet dust is soo cool! 
Awesome

Autopsy 


The diner

The alley

This guy always freaks me out when I walk past him
Cute...:-D


Yup even Dad did it

Awesome tornado 
" In the Tornado"

HUGE table and chairs!!! And no, I didn't edit it


3 comments:

Brooke said...

Fun post!! Glad to have you back, Brianna!!! :D
See ya Friday. :D

Heather said...

Hi Brianne!

I came across your blog through your sisters blog. Amy had your sisters blog link on her blog. I enjoyed reading your blog. Hope you have a great day!!

Carissa Rose

Brianna said...

Hey! I haven't heard from y'all in awhile! Glad you have enjoyed my blog!